Hand-crafted and Inspired
Our wide range of bags are hand crafted to fit niche uses. Artisans use the method of hand-weaving and crocheting to create Masmara’s finely detailed bags. They are all carefully fabric-lined to enable sturdiness to the bags and safety to your belongings. Our eco- friendly bags come from the creativity of various artisans across South India.
- Versatile handbags made out of Jute-Cotton
- Available designs- laptop bags and everyday handbags
- From the hands of rural artisans of North Karnataka
- Sizes vary according with designs.
- Jute-cotton Tote Bags
- Spacious to accommodate your necessities
- Made by the artisans of rural North Karnataka
- Variety of sizes available.
- Sturdy fabric Clutches
- Available in a variety of colours and kasuti embroidery designs
- Made by artisans of rural North Karnataka
- Longer and bigger compartments make it a spacious accessory .
- Spacious fabric pouches with zippers for toiletries and cosmetics
- Made out of upcycled cotton fabric
- Made by rural NGO’s that work with Individuals with disabilities
- Available in small and large sizes.
- Handcrafted with Jute-Cotton and Ahimsa leather
- Masterpieces from rural artisans from North Karnataka
- Designs available- with and without flaps and comes with multiple compartments
- Sizes vary with designs.
- Long, classy, hand-made sling bags for all occasions and attires
- Options available in jute-cotton, jute, Crocheted, and woven banana fibre
- From artisans of North Karnataka
- Sizes available- Standard size