Handmade and Authentic
Masmara is one of a kind place for Handmade pieces of jewellery. They are natural, eco-friendly, and durable. Our wide range of designs are handcrafted by authentic rural artisans from various parts of the country. Hand- making them makes it personal and distinct; thus, every piece is different from another. Our jewellery collection is also available in contemporary designs for the urban crowd, produced using traditional methods of jewellery making
- Crafted by Tribal Artisans of North Karnataka
- Designs available in Jhumkas, Choker, Bracelets, and Necklaces
- These are artistic masterpieces from the Lambani artisans of North Karnataka.
- Used old coins and oxidised metals give a rustic combination to the cotton beads
- Necklaces and chokers available
- This 4000-year-old exquisite art of Dhokra has its origins in the areas of Bengal and Odisha.
- Lost-wax technique used on Bronze and Copper-based alloys to create stunning jewellery
- A variety of lightweight Earrings, Necklaces, and Anklets available
- Jewelleries made of dried Areca Sheets by specially challenged women in Andhra Pradesh
- Availble in off white , orange, green and maroon – only natural dyes used
- Colourful paper beads used to make necklaces and earrings of various designs and colours.
- This is a sustainable choice of jewellery that is upcycled from old magazine papers.
- Etikoppaka Art is used in the making of beaded wooden jewellery Short chokers and long necklaces along with matching earrings
- All colors are natural and mixed with lac for a beautiful shiny look